Made this as part of “homework” for creative chemistry class on onlinecardclasses.com Created background with spray ink and stamped over it with gold swirl stamp. Stamped main image over panel once dry. Color on flowers created with stampcessories ink. Added stickles for cling on eyelashes and earring.
Not sure how I feel about this card. It is a bit too “pastel-y” for my taste. White stamping and embossed resist on glossy cardstock. Background panels created using an embossing folder in cuttlebug.
The image was stamped in white and embossed over a background I created using stampcessories spray inks. I sued a corner punch to add detail to the panel. The background is embossed in a deep wine color.
This card is self- explanatory, I think. The green background is patterned paper. The pearls are an inexpensive embellishment from Michaels.
Stamp, embossed and rose in white on white card. Applied watercolors over the stamped rose, which acted as a resist. One the watercolor was dry, I added the pink color to the rose.
Stamped transparency with image. Added dragonfly embellishment. Done!
Card created with an embossing folder.
Added a panel that was stamped in white and embossed and then sponged over with distress inks.
Different ways to use the same stamp.
Yellow and Black:
Hero Arts stamps are great for creating watercolor effects on cards:
I generally do not tend to create cards that have a lot of steps. This one does but I still like it:
1. Created background using stampcessories spray inks;
2. Overstamped with script stamps in black;
3. Overstamped and embossed swirls in white embossing powder;
4. Used corner punch to create flourish in upper right corner
5. Brushed edges of panel with blue ink
6. On a swirl piece of chipboard, colored with stampcessories spray ink and acrylic paint
7. Added dimensional pearls
8. Added coordinating ribbon to background panel
9.Stamped and embossed sentiment on white card;
10. Used Fiskars paper trimmer with deckle blade to create edges;
11. Added to main panel with foam dots.
12. Whew! That is a lot of steps!
Very simple card. Using scorer to create lines in middle. Embossed sentiment.