1. Created background using stampcessories spray inks;
2. Overstamped with script stamps in black;
3. Overstamped and embossed swirls in white embossing powder;
4. Used corner punch to create flourish in upper right corner
5. Brushed edges of panel with blue ink
6. On a swirl piece of chipboard, colored with stampcessories spray ink and acrylic paint
7. Added dimensional pearls
8. Added coordinating ribbon to background panel
9.Stamped and embossed sentiment on white card;
10. Used Fiskars paper trimmer with deckle blade to create edges;
11. Added to main panel with foam dots.
12. Whew! That is a lot of steps!